Saturday, December 6, 2008

Does anyone know the going rate for a tooth?

I know it's been a while.

We've been busy doing lots of things over here lately. Keeping busy is, in my opinion, bliss!

Gabe has a loose tooth. And it looks like he'll be losing it in the next couple of weeks. I'm guessing that the tooth fairy should leave a dollar? 50 cents? A new Wii game? Naaaah, just joking.

Sarah had a horrible diaper rash this week. And she' been waking up once in the middle of the night for reassurance that I'm still in the house. I took her to her well-baby appointment yesterday. She is, according to the charts, short and pleasantly plump (20.04 lbs and 27 inches long), AND the doctor saw that she is "erupting" on the top and bottom gums at the same time; which means that she may have one or more teeth, according to Doc, sprouting out in the next couple of weeks. Finally, because those little chiclets have been visible beneath her gums since she's three months old!

AND, in the next couple of weeks, Phillip will be home for Christmas! Yeah! He gets to see some "firsts" in the kids lives!!!

How do you like my use of the word "and" today?

Hope everyone is doing well. And staying safe, healthy, and happy.....

5 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

$5 for the first tooth lost and $1 for each one after...at least that's what "our" tooth fairy said. LOL

How have you been? Missed your posts lately...glad you're back. I hope you and your kiddos are doing well and that your Thanksgiving was fabulous!

Talk to you later. :)

Team Manager said...

I'm not sure what it is these days. When I was a kid I think we got .25 each. Fortunately we won't have to start shelling out for another year or so (knock on wood).

jessicatodd said...

A buck for a tooth around here!

Glad your husband will be home soon!

JennK said...

First of all, thank God you finally blogged! Second, I think inflation calls for a $1 per tooth now (I rememeber getting .25 for mine but the molars got $1, that's another story in itself). I like Jennifer's $5 for the first tooth! We barely have two loose teeth at this time....

Sounds like you'll be keeping the Tooth Fairy very busy between both kiddos!!!! I'm glad Phil we be around to enjoy a piece of it

Brigg said...

"Golden" dollars are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...