Friday, April 30, 2010

Remember Two Things...

Remember Two Things is the title of an album from the Dave Mathews Band.
And we are HUGE fans.

I'm doing this one for your entertainment value, as well as a way for me to remember some recent events involving Little Miss Sarah.

  1. I did something for her; I don't remember what. And she looked at me and said (in her sweet little toddler way) "Thank you, Mom." She walked away and came right back (in an afterthought), and SHOOK MY HAND and said, "Very much", then nodded to confirm what she just did! I guess to get the full humor of it, you would have had to seen the look on her face...
  2. We always tell her that she's a mess. As in, "Girrrlllll, you're a handful". You know what I'm trying to say? Anyway, this morning, as her Daddy is trying to load her up into her car seat, so that we can run errands, she runs from him and yells "I'm a mess!". And laughs..
Children: They bring such JOY! And make us shake our heads with disbelief at what funny stuff they can come up with.

2 comments:

Team Manager said...

She is too cute! Love the hand shake part.

Paula Carrere said...

Hi Guys!!!!

Totally spying on you all now!!!! :) And I love every post I have read so far!!! Such a beautiful family!! Great travels to you and maybe one day we can visit you there....never been to Alaska! Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your adventures on your journey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...