Monday, September 19, 2011

Quote for the day...

"Many of the great achievements of the world
were accomplished by tired and discouraged
men and women who kept on working."  
 -Anonymous

I've been busy lately.

My desktop computer is still broken; I had someone come to the house to see what was going on with it, and she couldn't figure it out (I was told that if she couldn't, then no one could).  I'll have to bring it in to an actual fix-it shop to have it worked on.  It's unable to read any kind of connection from internet, or my son's gaming joystick.  I just need to find the right place...I have other priorities at the moment.

I'm still dealing with homesickness (guess that I had too much fun this summer in civilization), and I really wish that our family didn't have to be going through another separation.  After a while, it just gets to you.  I no longer see deployments as an adventure, or battle to be conquered.  I can't really come up with the proper words to tell you what it's like anymore.

But, I'm working on a major Attitude Adjuster, and when I get through it, I'll let you know how it went.

Until then, take care everyone.  And thanks for visiting.

I'll be back soon.

Promise.

J~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...