Friday, November 9, 2007

I almost forgot...


How could I forget?! Today marks the one year anniversary of Phillip returning home from Iraq. What a wonderful day that was! I will never forget the tears in our little boy's eyes that day....Daddy was finally home.

It's been a great year and we are so happy to have him back in our day to day lives. We try so hard, but life is not the same when Daddy is away.

WE LOVE YOU, PHILLIP!!!


PS. It's been over a week since I've posted this, and I just wanted to add another thing. Look closely at the 3rd picture; Gabe's face says so many things...his eyes are glassy with tears, he's smiling, and he looks so...relieved. I want to cry every time I see this picture and I dread the next deployment.

4 comments:

Team Manager said...

Ahh, what a sweet post. Can't believe a year has gone by already.

Tracy Morris said...

Wow, I can't believe they have been home for a year already...I forget Kevin's exact arrival date, but it should be a year this week. Cute pics! I love homecoming pictures!

NesrstaFamily said...

I really can't believe it has been a year and I applaud you on refreshing my memory. Tears still rolling down my cheek...

Franzen Family said...

Sweet Post.. I love the last picture,you should frame it. Too sweet..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...