Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sarah's 1 Year pictures...and new swimsuit!




We went to Kiddie Kandids again this past Saturday to get Sarah's 1 Year Portraits taken.

While shopping, I also found a swim suit that I just could not pass up, even as Gabe warned me that Phillip would not be happy about my buying it for Sarah without his approval! I told him that maybe we need to have this discussion when she turns sixteen (or hits puberty). But just in case Dad feels that we would be showing too much skin (or chub), I got the matching cover-up. Ohhh! Daddies and their little girls...

1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

Oh now, I am lovin the swimsuit! The collage pictures are really cute. I just can't believe how big she is getting! You are doing a great job Mommy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...