Monday, September 6, 2010

Kids! Gotta love em'!

The setup -

Phillip was supposed to leave to go on his mission. We drop him off at the appointed time. 7.5 hours later, I get a text message from him asking if I can go pick him up at the same location that we dropped him off at 7.5 hours earlier. (the outgoing aircraft was having issues and so we are not quite sure when he'll be leaving)

The conversation goes like this -

Me: "I told Gabe that we were going out for chocolate chip cookies." (to surprise the kids)
Phillip: (looking at Gabe with disbelief) "And you fell for that?"
Gabe: "Well, I know that when a woman is depressed, she wants chocolate!"

3 comments:

jessicatodd said...

LOL that's funny! He is correct though :)

Team Manager said...

That is hilarious!

I've enjoyed catching up on your blog and watching the clips showing your house. I miss my Lopezi.

Margaret said...

Hahaha, that is too freakin' funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...