Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hi!

Wow!

I haven't been on this blog in months!  I even had to google myself, and do some searching for my own blog address (I had it saved on favorites, but my computer recently took a major crash, so...).

I see that I need to do lots of updating to the blog.  I need to see if some of the people that I've been following are still active.  I need to tell you what I've been up to, and what my current interests, etc. are.

And, I need to update you on the what my family has been up to!  We've been so busy.  Now that we're together again in a new location, the train just doesn't stop...it slows down, it speeds up...but, it's an awesome ride!

For now, I've posted a link on the blog to my new Etsy page.  I've been keeping my hands busy.  I love creating new things!  The name, Sagalo Handmade, was inspired by the first two letters of my children's names. 

See ya soon.  I promise to get with you in the next couple of days to make a new post on what I mentioned above.  Updating the whole blog might take a little longer.

Until then, I hope all of you stay happy, healthy, and safe!

Janet

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...