Friday, December 14, 2007

Quick Update

I realize that I tend to ramble on in my posts. What can I say other than I have lots to say? Not today though.

I'm happy to announce that with Gabe's new medication, he no longer "whistles" in his sleep. He no longer sleeps all over the bed either, but actually stays on his pillow like a good boy should. I think he's a lot more rested these days. We're still waiting on the allergist's office to call us with the okay to go in for the shots; the serum mixed and ready, it is not.

As for me, with the new meds that I've been taking, I've slept like a baby for the past two nights! No more wandering the land like a zombie. I think I may be getting my "glow" back! Whooooo hooooooooooo!

And now, I'm off to take a nap! Have a great weekend ya'll.

2 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

I'm glad it's working for you guys. I am a horrible sleeper, so I understand that it sucks when you can't sleep!

Jamie said...

Glad the medicine is helping! Jack is still loving his new dino jammies...thanks a bunch. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...