- Sarah is doing better with the fighting sleep business these past few days. Gas drops, listening to me taking a shower, and car rides help her tremendously.
- Phillip has been a HUGE help with letting me get a head start on sleep at night. We give her formula for her bedtime feeding and then I nurse for the rest of the night.
- My mom left on Monday. I'm glad that she came out for a visit. Having an extra hand in the house was really nice. I admit that with Sarah's issues for the week that she was here, I was a bit of a basket-case. I think that she had lots of fun though, just getting the chance to be around her grand-children. Gabe loved the extra attention.
- Gabe is doing great with everything. We had a Parent/Teacher conference yesterday and he is doing so well academically. I love listening to what he learns. He is very interested in science and loves watching the Discovery Channel.
- Things are getting a bit easier. I still can't wait for things to get much better though.
- I have lots of phone calls to make and return. I apologize for not keeping in touch with my friends and family. I hope ya'll understand.
- We take walks in the afternoons and that seems to help with cabin fever etc.
- We had a bit of a light snow last night. Gabe was so excited to see it this morning; he hardly ate his breakfast.
- Gabe's allergy shots should be finished by mid-May, then he goes on Maintenance every two weeks. I can't wait for that to happen.
- Phillip and I plan to take a trip together in late May. Possibly Vegas....yipppeeeeeeee!
- Sarah will be baptised in April. We are looking at going back to Louisiana for the weekend of April 12th.
- A year ago at this time, we were at Disney World. I want so very much to be back there now!
- Did I mention that being cooped up in the house sucks? I get rest when I can and any free time I have is used up by doing housework etc. But again, I am fortunate to have my husband around to help. I feel for those who don't have that luxury, I really do.
Friday, March 7, 2008
I hardly have any time for anything these days. Both kids are keeping us busy.
Posted by We Four Explorers at 5:16 AM