Here's a few short notes for you:
- I joined the local gym and lost about 5 lbs.
- Sarah must be trying to cut a tooth because she's drooling everywhere, pooping the grossest diapers ever, and biting everything in sight! I was afraid that she was sick, but Phillip reminded me that Gabe's diapers looked like Sarah's do now. Amazing what Dad's remember.
- Gabe is doing well in school. Mr. Popularity can't seem to keep his mouth shut and that gets him into trouble...oh, and his stubbornness does too, but hey, he's learning and that pleases me.
- These days, I check email and don't answer it. I'm a woman of few words these days and so don't get offended if I seem to ignore you. I just don't have much to say. But, I'm trying...
- I'm working on all sorts of small projects around the house when I get the motivation. Pictures that need to be developed is number one on my list. I've cleaned out all of the "baby toys" from Gabe's room and plan to donate them soon to a good cause.
- As for the pre-cancerous cells on my cervix, my doctor thinks that she removed the lesion. I'm hoping so. I have yet to hear from her. They always say no news is good news. Still, I'm a little stressed over the situation.
Hopefully soon, I'll have some pictures from this summer to share with you in my photo collection. Hopefully.