- I had to go back to the plastic surgeon this morning (i.e. surgery in early March to remove some excess tissue). Apparently, and I'm assuming here, my body doesn't like the stitches that he used. Yup, I'm still having a small problem with wound closure.
- It's getting darker later, which means that at 11:30 pm there is still a lot more light out than I care to deal with. Nothing a little cardboard can't fix! Who says that I have to spend all sorts of money on room darkening curtains? My regular curtains, and the blinds, hide my genius, but not so classy idea. But, hey, it works! Tomorrow, I shall go back to Walmart and get 5 more boxes.
- I worked on some CME credits today for my Surgical Technologists certification. Considering that now, I have 23 credits, and need to have 60 by November, I'd better keep moving!
- The Daily Mile meter at the very bottom of this page has been going up one mile a day recently. Well...most days, it happens.
- We're preparing for a visit from Pa-Paw and Ya-ya. They'll be here next week! We will go on down to Seward, AK to do some wildlife watchin' and halibut fishin' while they are here. Me and my camera are all excited!
- School ends, and summer vacation officially starts next week. I've been seeing the cruise line bus drivers practicing/training new drivers. The weather is nice, the snow is mostly melted (except for clumps here and there), and things are starting to emerge from the long winter's sleep.
Hope all is well on your end!