Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Short to String you Along...Whales a Swimmin'


I'm posting a video for you today of a whale doing his thing off of the coast of Seward, AK.

 You'll have to listen carefully at the 16 second mark, but if you do, it's really cool to hear him.  
 (I've heard Gabe make the same noises while he plays with his Star Wars stuff.)
There were some porpoises playing with him too. 

We've been busy lately.  We are all getting ready to go off on different adventures.  

I'll have to start packing soon, and I'm not looking forward to that.  I'm excited about getting out of this area for a while but, I'm not excited about Phillip not being able to come with us. Que' Bummer!

May this post find you all Safe, Happy, and Healthy.  
I'll get back to writing as soon as I can.

J~


2 comments:

Nina said...

Thank you for sharing the whale video! Really cool that you got the whale sound on it too.

We haven't made it to Seward this summer - yet. Probably in July when we have family & friends in town...

Team Manager said...

VERY cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...