Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's time to go home (to Alaska, that is).

So, I mentioned that there is no place like home, and I sincerely mean that; I love being here in Louisiana.  It's been an awesome trip down so far, but after being away from our house, and normal routine for almost 6 weeks, I think we're all realizing that it's time to go back.

I miss my bed. 

We miss our cat.

We really miss Phillip.

Sarah cries often for her Daddy.  And, her toys...her best friend, Kendra.  I think that once she gets back to Alaska, her little world will be right again.

I'll post again soon.  In the meantime, enjoy some pictures that posted in our Photo Collection (...memories).  I have yet to put captions on the photos, but...well, ya know, I tired.

We just got back last night from a week in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

J~

1 comment:

Expat and the City said...

I hope you said hello to AL and LA for me. :) I'm looking forward to your Alaska posts. Hugs, E&TC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...