Monday, January 14, 2008

Here they are!



Here are a couple of the pics from last week's photo shoot at Beth's house. I'm posting a bare belly shot here to give you an idea what to expect from that day's shoot. I also had Beth take some close-up pictures of my face so that, in years to come, I won't forget that I had a "pregnancy spot" on my left cheek (they fade away after the birth).

I realize that some people think that bare bellies may be a bit offensive are "too personal", so I give you the choice of whether of not you want to see the other images that were taken that day. If you decide, which I hope you do because all are great shots, you can go to the photo collection link to the left of this page. Don't worry, I'm covered, but my belly isn't.

Many, many thanks to Beth. I had lots of fun and I think she did too.

6 comments:

Team Manager said...

I did have a lot of fun. Thanks for letting me practice on ya! You deserve a medal for enduring that cold wind, half naked outside.

Jamie said...

I love the pics!!!
My favorite one is the one with the wedding rings...very good! It goes by so quick, you're gonna be so glad you did these photos, I wish i had...Thanks for sharing them!

Tracy Morris said...

you look beautiful! maybe the pics don't do it justice but your belly doesn't look so big yet...all though I bet you disagree!

NesrstaFamily said...

I loooooooove all those pictures. You look gorgeous in all of them. I like the ring picture too, but I am also partial to the painted Sarah. Still think Beth should go pro. Love it!

Kathy said...

The pictures are amazing and, my gosh, you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing them!

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

people who find bare bellies offensive are crazy lol. i LOVE preggo bellies and miss having one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...