- Still swelling, my feet look horrible.
- Went to doc this morning and my blood pressure was extremely high.
- They eventually sent me to the hospital and admitted me for tests, lab work etc.
- Everything came back fine, but....
- Doc checked my cervix and was surprised to find me a good 2 cm dilated and "very low" (whatever that means). Told me to start calling family to make their way on over.
- If Sarah does not make her way out naturally by Saturday morning, we are inducing on Saturday.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
It's been a pretty stressful day and so I'll give you the short story:
Posted by We Four Explorers at 2:23 PM