Friday, May 30, 2008

Gotta LOVE the Army!

Because of an error in communication, we found out yesterday that Phillip was put on an advanced list for deployment. This list was made about a month ago. He will leave soon...VERY SOON. And so that to-do list that I mentioned in the post before this one, is gonna have to be completed quickly.

Please keep the Lopez family (Phillip especially), our friends who are going to the Sandbox with him, and myself, Gabe and Sarah in your thoughts and prayers. 12-15 months is way too long to be separated from the ones you love.

J~

3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my....keep me updated, okay?
Thinking of you all with my prayers and love...

Linda

Harper said...

Thanks so much for the comment! The Festival was so much fun! I'm sorry to hear that your husband is deploying soon! I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Team Manager said...

I hope Phil finds a way to stick around as long as possible. I know the short notice was hard to swallow. I'm crossing my fingers for you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...