- We returned to Texas yesterday so that we could home in time for the start of school. I'd have loved to stay in Louisiana with family, but we've got to get back into the groove here. It's nice to be home though; I just wish that Phillip was here with us.
- It was suggested that I move home to Louisiana. I've thought off and on about doing that. It's so tempting, but I have to stay here for many different reasons.
- I've lost about 9 lbs since I had that EVIL Mirena taken out! Okay, so I have lots more to go, but hey....I'm happy!
- Phillip ordered a Wii Fit for my birthday! I can't wait until it comes in; it's on back order, and I should get it in the first week of September. Fun! Fun!!!
- I got the results back from my colposcopy and biopsy. The doctor himself called to tell me that I have abnormal cells around and going into my cervix. He says they normally freeze these cells, but he wants me to have a LEEP procedure. I will find out more next week on the diagnosis and further treatment of my little problem.
- LeRoi Moore , the saxophonist for Dave Matthews Band, died yesterday. It's shocking news to me and our future concert experiences will not be the same.
- We saw Phillip briefly on webcam today! It's the first time we see him since he's gone. God, I miss that man!!!
- Sarah is now sitting up if we put her in the sitting position. She has yet to learn how to do it by herself. She also has thing new thing where she scrunches her nose like a little bunny when she smiles. Too cute!
- Gabe has a new game that he plays with Sarah. When she's sitting and balancing, he dangles her Noonie (pacifier) on a string connected to a little pole; she sits there and tries to catch it with her hands or mouth. He calls it "Sarah Fishing" and both love to play the game. I need to take a video of it.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Here we go: