Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sarah's 6 Month Portraits

We went back to Kiddie Kandids in Austin today. While I was gone, a coupon came in the mail that expires tomorrow. So today, we rushed out to take advantage of the savings.

The smiles that you see below are not the result of the photographer(though he was a really cool cat); it's Gabe's doing. Gabe told the photographer that he could make her smile and so the guy told him to "get to it".

I was about to strangle the girl that was working on my proofs, though. Every time she'd do something I liked, she'd change it! I finally had to tell her to stop. Anyway....

Enjoy!
J~






9 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

She is a doll! What a beautiful smile! Way to go, Gabe, for helping out! :) Just adorable!!!

Kathy said...

Wow! Great job, Gabe! Start working the camera too and you're golden. She is adorable :)

Team Manager said...

Oh good, I'm so glad you shared these right away. I couldn't wait to see them. She is absolutely adorable. The first one is my fave. Very cute dress! Gabe did an awesome job.

Debra said...

Gabe is such an awesome big brother:) I love the pics Janet, her smile is breath taking! She is a beautiful baby! I love her little dress, and those shoes are darling!

jessicatodd said...

She is so beautiful, and getting so big! They sure do grow up way to fast!

Christie Groth said...

How precious! Tell Gabe he is the "greatest big brother"! Welcome home!

Linda said...

OMG!
Well, what words can express how damn cute she it!

I love the shoes....

Linda

Gabe? Can you make kitty cats smile??

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love the pictures! She is always so happy! I love the outfit and shoes! That is the Gerber baby! What a sweety pie!

Love, Mary

Jamie said...

Those are the sweetest little maryjane shoes...I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your hubby. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...