Friday, March 12, 2010

Daddy's Little Lady



Okay, so I said something about maybe not posting until we got back from Alabama, but...

Last weekend, Phillip took a break from the Maintenance Test Pilot course; he flew in on Saturday to be here for Gabe's Boy Scout Blue and Gold Banquet and left on Sunday night.

I just had to post this picture of Sarah playing Wii Fit with her Dad. We took her mini-skirt off so that she could "run free" and she got into my closet...

She's a little firecracker, I tell ya!

Oh, and she's starting to make sentences:
"Gimme yours candy." to my friend Layne.
"Mom, Gabe eat popcorn."
"Cats sleeping!"
"Pa-Paw cut it." while touching her hair (she calls her Ya-Ya by the wrong name sometimes).

1 comment:

NesrstaFamily said...

Oh my goodness! Sarah is so precious! I get such a kick out of reading your posts, love the dialogue. So glad you got to visit Dallas alone, and that Phil purchased a super sweet truck. Good luck to you guys and Phil at MTP. Oh, and have an awesome Spring Break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...