Saturday, April 26, 2008

Whooooo Hoooooo!!!!!

With gas prices at $3.49 a gallon this week, I only put in half a tank on Thursday. I could've filled up, but why? What is this world coming to that we have to worry so much about the price of gas and people are stockpiling rice?

Here's some good news though. Our tax rebate checks are on their way. This means that we can possibly enjoy our cruise without having to worry too much about the extra spending money.

Good, because we are soooooo looking forward to spending time alone together (without much on our minds...I'm sure we'll be worrying about the kids...but they'll be in good hands for that week), which as I 've mentioned before, it's been a while since we've had the chance to do that.

Phillip's parents are true Saints for offering to watch Gabe and Sarah.

I'm rambling, I know.

2 comments:

Christie Groth said...

So many people are complaining about the rebate checks and it's refreshing to see someone actually appreciates them putting money back into our pockets...rather than the mating habits of beetles! hahahaha I know it had to come "from" somewhere but it's nice to see it's landing in our pockets rather than a lot of other crap it could go to.
I hope you guys have fun on your trip and uh.... be "baby safe"! hahahahahahaha

NesrstaFamily said...

Whew Hew! I am so happy for you guys! Have a drink for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...