Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eeeeek!

So far on this visit to Louisiana, we've seen 4 water moccassins. This one was the first that we saw, and thank the Lord he was DEAD when we saw him. My brother measured him at 5 feet, 8 inches long. That, my people, is one Big Ole Snake!!!
My Uncle Nolan; the Cajun Snake Killer.

One of my Mom's cats called attention to it in Mom's backyard and when Uncle Nolan went to see what was up, he saw Big Daddy rearing his head to strike the poor kitty.
Rest assured, he will no longer be able to attempt harm anything else...because
He's Dead!

2 comments:

JennK said...

OMG! Look at that snake. ICK ICK ICK.....I'd say that it all looked like fun BUT that water sure was GREEN. And did I mention THE SNAKE?!?!?!

NesrstaFamily said...

We found one of those in our back yard as well. They are scary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...