- I'm leaving for Louisiana tomorrow. This house is way too empty and we've got plenty of time to kill; so we'll do it in Cajun Country. We'll be back soon.
- Sarah has been eating cereal twice a day. Some days, she's okay with it. Tonight, she actually thought the experience was funny; yesterday, not so much. I think she misses her Dad or maybe it's a growth spurt, but she's been out of character.
- Gabe is AWESOME! His Daddy would be so proud of the way he is handling things lately. He is my rock! And he's a huge help with Sarah.
- Back to Sarah: I LOVE the way she looks at her brother. It's like he's the best thing to ever walk the earth. He makes her laugh. She melts when he kisses her. I sure hope the love lasts for quite a while; but then again, I'll have to chuckle at the brother/sister fights that I'm sure will happen soon enough.
- Two weeks has passed since Phillip left and I'm glad to say that it's been a quick two weeks. I hope the rest of the time goes by just as quickly.
Hope all is well on your end. I'll post again for you soon; hopefully with more travel and exploration pictures, so you can live vicariously through me.