- I've bought a Passporters Guide to Disney Cruise Line. I think Disney trips will be the kids treats, as well as ours, for surviving the deployment. Since Gabe was utterly disappointed in not being able to come with us on our cruise, and we really do want to try a Disney Cruise, we'll plan on doing that when Phil comes home. I always have to have something to look forward to and plan, so this is right up my alley.
- Phillip is exhausted, but very happy to be flying these days. The guys are still waiting to get to their final destination, and so I think that they are all getting kinda restless about that. It sure is good to hear his voice when he calls. I have a mailing address for him and I see lots of things in the local grocery stores that I'm sure he'd like to see in his care packages.
- Gabe and I went to see Wall-E. I give it two thumbs down. Gabe looked bored out of his gourd.
- We went to visit Jefferson Island recently. I ran out of battery juice for my digital camera, so I only got a few pictures, but I will post them as soon as I can. Beautiful place, it is.
- Sassy the tiger had another birthday party this week. I have a few pictures from that too.
- Gabe sure is enjoying his chance to sleep late this summer. He's been sleeping until almost 9 a.m. on some mornings!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Even though I feel that I don't have very much on this end to blog about, I've come up with just a few things. Here's some FYI that I've decided to post, just in case you're really interested in what's going on in Our World: