Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Husband, Please Forgive me...

But I drooled over and took lots of great pictures of David Beckham at the FC Dallas/LA Galaxy game on Sunday evening. I can't wait to get home to H.H. to edit them with Picassa.

Jeeeeze, Louise...it was hot out there and I even have a video of Angie, Phil's sister, telling us exactly how hot it was and let me tell you, it sure is candid and to the point (I have yet to decide on whether I'll grace you with it).

I'm speechless, so I'll just post a few pictures for now and tell you guys more about my weekend later.

Hope everyone is doing well. J~

3 comments:

JennK said...

I would like to lick that man!

Jennifer Bowen said...

My kids would have loved seeing him! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend. I'm sure it wasn't as hot there as it was here...you know that Texas heat. LOL

Harper said...

OH I'm so jealous! I'm a huge soccer fan... that's so awesome that you were able to go to a game!! He is gorgeoussss! :) -h

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...