- Phillip got a new phone number on Skype, so we can call him in his room from our phone to his computer. Cool!
- Gabe and I are having fun. Gabe's in a day camp in the mornings and we've been swimming in the afternoons. Well, okay, yesterday was our first day...but there will be more to come since the neighborhood pool is around the corner within walking distance. You usually have to buy a membership for the summer, but we were able to get some strings pulled for the last weeks of summer remaining.
- I'm addicted to Facebook now. I've been wasting so much time on that.
- Gabe and I are going to Dallas this weekend while the in-laws watch Sarah, so we can go see the incredible David Beckham do his stuff. When we come back from the weekend, I'll be bringing my nephew, Brigg, back with us. Gabe will have him to play with and vice versa.
- Sarah may be on a growth spurt. Eating and sleeping is what she does most of these days... oh, and laughing too.
I do need to make phone calls, and return phone calls.....