Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm back in Louisiana



We got in last night and we'll be here for a while. And when we finally do make it home, we'll be busy preparing for school to start!

When I texted my Dad and brother to let them know that I was on the road and going home, my brother called to say that he was in Houston. Fortunately, we were able to meet up for lunch and follow each other back towards Lafayette. It was nice to have a road companion, and Gabe thought it was so neat that his uncle was in his big truck following us and vice versa.

3 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Ohh...I wish I could have met you before you left! That's ok...maybe some time when you get home.

I'm glad you all got there safe. Have fun and keep us posted with more photos and videos! :)

Harper said...

Welcome back to Louisiana!

Anonymous said...

HEy, Janet. If you guys find yourselves this way and want to stop by, please do. Just call.
Love, Mary and Craig

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...